Building is bonding, whether you’re 9 years old or 49 years old. We love welcoming corporate groups of adults for a day of team-building, creative calisthenics, and hands-on building.
In the past, we’ve hosted teams from the tech world, schools and universities, the design and construction industry, and local nonprofits. Our corporate workshops are generally one full day, for 6-24 participants.
We’re happy to tailor a workshop to your company’s needs. Below are some of our most common corporate workshop activities. For corporate workshop inquiries, please email email@example.com.
- Planter Box Challenge: Developing collaboration and communication skills through hands-on problem-solving
- Screenprinting and Identity: Working on corporate culture by recognizing individual identities and stories
- Builder Bootcamp: Developing new creative skills together by building literal and metaphorical toolboxes
- Metalworking and Welding: Experiencing fear and triumph outside of comfort zones
- Human-Centered Design Thinking: Learning new skills to design solutions with, not for your customer base